Crafted from a repurposed bourbon head, this rustic tray makes a unique wedding, anniversary, or housewarming gift. Custom personalization available! Let your inspirations guide its' placement; whether on a table with a stack of favorite books or as a serving layer for your favorite appetizers. Repurposing process: White oak boards are air dried for six months before they are used for bourbon barrels. The bourbon is matured for a minimum of two years and when no longer suitable for holding liquid the heads are retired.
- repurposed material = no two alike
- oiled with food-safe finish
- original barrel stamp may show on surface, tone will vary
- due to the unique nature of this item, it is not eligible for return
- option to add lazy susan available
- US Made
In the production of this item finishes may be hand applied and salvaged materials may be used. Because of this unique aspect, expect variations. Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
Customization is available for this item. If you wish to order a custom piece please note Terms and Conditions do apply.